12 Haziran 2012 Salı

{WIWW...pinned it & wore it!}

To contact us Click HERE
Hi friends! I hope you're having a great week! Thanks for linking up to Made With Love! Great party this week! It's not too late to link up if you have something crafty or tasty to share! Link up HERE.
Last week, I did a little thrifting. I wanted a chambray shirt, but I didn't want to pay big bucks for one because who knows how long this trend will be around right? They are like $50 at the Gap or Nordstrom. No thanks. Anyhow, I found this little gem at the Goodwill...

It was $4 dollars people so I new I could get crafty and cover up Mickey!
A little trip to JoAnn's and...

Doilies for the WIN! So much better than Mickey right?!?! Well, I think so. Now for some styling. I browsed Pinterest for some Chambray shirt ideas and found this one that I really liked!
Cat Deeley
Simple, casual and I had everything I needed! Score! Here's my version:


Chambray: Thrifted and refashioned by meBlack skinnies: PacSunSandals: Cheap shoe store at the mallCuff: NordstromPolish: Essie Tart Deco on my nails. Sinful Colors Mint Apple on my toes.
I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy!
pleated poppy
Elizabeth
Pin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder