6 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

Broccoli Soup (version 2)

To contact us Click HERE
I already enjoy this Broccoli Soup (from Kickstart) but saw the below recipe and loved how easy it was.  So...here's another version of Broccoli Soup!

 
 
 Broccoli Soup (Inspired from an Every Day with Rachael Ray recipe.)

 1 potato, peeled and chunked
1 box (10 oz.) OR about 3 c broccoli florets
1 carrot, sliced
1 c white beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 c water
2 c unsweetened non-dairy milk (I used So Delicious Coconut Milk.)

 
 Prepare veggies.  Place all ingredients except non-dairy milk, salt and pepper in large stockpot.  Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or until potato is tender.

 Mix in non-dairy milk and transfer to blender in small batches.  Puree until smooth.  Return to stockpot, season with salt and pepper, and heat through.

 Serve hot with a nice garden salad and crusty sourdough bread. Yum!

 Get your kids into the kitchen!  My children take turns helping me prepare meals and baked goods.  They love it and it gives me much-needed alone time with each child while my other one is usually enjoying quiet time in the playroom or their bedroom.

 My daughter helped me prepare this meal...and we did have an audience.

 
 One Year Ago:  Lemon Muffins

 Related Recipes - SOUPS!:
  • Mushroom Bean Soup
  • Mulligatawny Soup
  • Vegetable and Corn Chowder



 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder