24 Haziran 2012 Pazar

needle and thREAD - April 26, 2012

To contact us Click HERE
My sewing this week isn't really sewing just yet. I have the tutorial for a passport cover, the special Tardis fabric, and The Boy's passport. In just two weeks my boy is traveling to Belize as part of a biological research course he's taking at his college. It's a really cool course and students design their own research project, collect data in the rain forest in Belize, and return home to finish up their papers and crunch their data.




This week I added a new book to my reading pile - Paleo Comfort Foods, Homestyle Cooking for a Gluten-Free Kitchen by Julie and Charles Mayfield. There is a bit of reading in it. The authors explain the Paleo diet and help you to assemble needed kitchen tools and ingredients. But it's primarily a cookbook - a very good cookbook!


needle and thREAD

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder