21 Haziran 2012 Perşembe

{WIWW: Fresh Produce Dress}

To contact us Click HERE
Hi friends! A little while back I got contacted by Fresh Produce to review a dress form their new summer line! 

I chose the Impromptu Dress and am absolutely thrilled with it! The fit is perfect and the color is so fun! I get so many compliments on it! I'll be living in it this summer that's for sure!

The cotton it's made from is unlike any other cotton I've ever felt. It is so soft and has a heavier wight to it than just a normal knit. Thank you Fresh Produce! I just love it!!!
Fresh Produce has such a great selection of really cute and extremely comfortable dresses and skirts that just scream summer! Head on over to their site and have a look around!
How I wore the dress to a graduation party...

Jacket: Ross, forever agoDress: Impromptu in melon by Fresh ProduceNecklace: Amy Cornwell Pocket Clutch: Handmade by me and on sale in the shop right now!!! $5 off an order of $20 or more.Sandals: local boutique
I'm linking up with Lindsey today!
pleated poppy

Elizabeth
Pin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder