17 Mayıs 2012 Perşembe

Happy Mother's Day and Sunday Links (May 13, 2012)

To contact us Click HERE
Happy Mother's Day!  Every Mother's Day I look back at the pictures of my children on the days they were born.  The days that forever changed my life and gave me the honorable title, "Mom."

my daughter ~ 2006 
my son ~ 2008


This year will be different than last year.  I get a weekend off from the kitchen!  Of course I love being in the kitchen, but I definitely don't mind a time-out.  We'll be having a family brunch at my parent's Country Club - Ooh, la, la!

Sunday Links

MSNBC Week in Pictures

4 Sneaky Health Food Ingredients to Watch Out For

3 Health Habits that Are Good Enough

18 Most Sickening Food Ingredients (EIGHTEEN!?!  Wowza!)

Photography Tips and Tricks for Photographing Children

Good Enough to Eat - Nutritious Food Swaps

Udon Noodles with Soybeans and Carrots

Maurice Sendak, Children's Author, Dies at 83


Do you have a favorite Maurice Sendak book?  I have two favorites: Chicken Soup with Rice - kind of ironic, I know...being vegetarian and all... (video above) and Alligators All Around.  My children love In The Night Kitchen.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder