26 Eylül 2012 Çarşamba

My Thoughts: Mid-Winter Blog Break!

To contact us Click HERE


Picnic lunch underneath our kitchen table!
How fun are they?  Parenting never has its dull moments.  No matter what age your children, there is always something going on - the good, the bad, and the ugly.
At this moment I am in need to recharge and set my focus on my family.  So, I am taking a break from blogging.  I do this every few months.  I am in need to have a messy kitchen and a messy dinner plate, spur-of-the-moment dinner-planning (no photos, please!), and most important...relaxed fun with my kids.  Basically, I need to "chill out."
In case you need some ideas and inspiration, here are some of my favorite recipes:Dinners (Tough to narrow down to just a few!)Artichoke Heart and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta SaladBreakfast CasseroleBuffalo Chick'n BurritosEggplant CasseroleFajita Chop-Chop SaladBanana Oat French ToastMaple Apple Tempeh BurgersMiddle Eastern QuesadillasMulligatawny SoupQuinoa, Zucchini, Asparagus and Toasted Walnut SaladShepherd's PieSteak and Cheese SubsTeriyaki TofuTofu and Cabbage Stir-Fry
Snacks and Sweet Treats (Yum!)Apple Crisp (double serving)Chocolate Chip CookiesGranola BarsMint-Chocolate MousseNo-Bake Chocolate Peanut-Butter Oatmeal CookiesOatmeal, Raisin, Walnut and Chocolate Chip Scones

I'll see you in a couple of weeks!In the meantime, please feel free to post comments on my blog, check out my Facebook Page, or send me an email: vegetarianforever@hotmail.com.  xoxo ~ Rebecca @ All-American Vegetarian



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder