5 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

{Fall Mantle}

To contact us Click HERE
Hello there! I'm so excited a share my fall mantle with you today! Lots of fun handmade projects. I just love it!
 I've been in kind of a creative funk lately and this project was really good for me! I made these pumpkins a few years back and every fall when I get them out, I'm just giddy. They're so cute! I painted a dollar store vase a pretty buttery yellow and added some flowers and leaves I found at Micheal's. The vase is kind of a craft fail, but you can't really tell so yay! I learned a lot in the process and will definitely attempt it again! I've had this sign for a few years now too. It's a favorite. This is one of my all time favorite projects!!!! I spray painted a cheap frame pumpkin orange, wrapped the backing with pretty fabric, book-paged the letter "O" and hung it in the frame with a scrap of fabric. It's attached to the backing with a thumb tack. That little wire pumpkin was one of the fun things we made at the last Pinterest Party I went to! I just love how these little things came together! My scrappy wreath. I love it!!!!! This was my first attempt at those cute little felt flowers. Verdict: I'll definitely be making more!!! So fun!  The whole thing! I'm now kind of obsessed with making pom pom garlands! It was just the perfect finishing touch!I hope you enjoy these projects! I so enjoyed making them! Happy fall y'all!!

Elizabeth
Pin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder