14 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

Soft Garlicky Bread Sticks with Dipping Sauce - A Guest Post for Sreevalli

To contact us Click HERE
When Sreevalli @ Ammaji's Recipes asked me if I can join her guest post series"Something Sweet", I happily accepted the request.I was a bit busy at home but she gave me ample time to decide the recipe and the date too,so sweet of her.Sreevalli has a wonderful space and an experienced blogger since 2009,admire her lovely clicks & yummy recipes.Thank you Sreevalli for making me a part of your guest post series,feeling very happy.This time,I would like to share soft garlicky bread sticks.The name itself sounds flavorful.Isn't it?? I love those long cylindrical shaped soft ones a lot.Perfect with a bowl of soup or great with some dipping sauce.If you love those from pizza huts,you will definitely love this garlicky ones too with a homemade dipping sauce.Do give this a try & Enjoy !!!


Hop over to Sreevalli's space for the recipe details,cya all there :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder