5 Ekim 2012 Cuma

gratitude

To contact us Click HERE

The caption on the photo above states - Gratitude turns what we have into enough.  Today I'm feeling that I have far more than I need.

Let me explain.

Regular readers know that last June I had a slip and fall and tore the hamstring muscles in my right leg pretty badly.  It was a bad enough injury that I was completely off the leg for two weeks and the recovery process took well over 6 months.  I honestly wondered if the leg would ever heal.

Today I'm riding my bike again.  I can walk fine.  I seem to have greater strength than I did before the fall.

We're also a one-car family and without the use of that leg we were pretty well home-bound except when the Hubster was home with the car.  Now that I can ride my bike again I can pull the Baby Girl in the bike trailer and the Big Girl rides her own bike. 

We're planning a ride over to the neighborhood grocery store today.  That might not seem like a big blessing to most folks, but to me it's enormous.  I'm so grateful I honestly don't know how to contain all the gratitude I feel in my heart!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder