5 Temmuz 2012 Perşembe

Round up of The Kerala Kitchen Event -June 2012

To contact us Click HERE
Friends,
Hold your breath and keep your senses open to view the aromatic ,delicious & flavorful dishes that reminds us of the God's Own country,Kerala.First of all,I would like to thank Rose & Ria for giving me this wonderful opportunity to host the event.I recieved a total of  107  entries.Each of the entry was unique and mouthwatering.Thanx a bunch to all my dear bloggers who enthusiastically participated in the event and made this a huge success.Although I bookmarked many recipes,but there are only 3 awards for the best and so felt very sad about it.Anyways coming to the final round up,its as follows-






And the most difficult part of the story is the award presentation,had a very tough time to select the best among the 107 entries recieved.In fact each recipe had its own beauty but I had to choose the best one.I loved each recipe linked from all my friends.And after so much of careful thinking,I chose these the best and the awards are as follows -

Best Dish Award for the flavorful and beautiful Chakka Puzhukku @ Lekshmi's Adukkala.The most traditional and mouthwatering dish surely deserves a best dish award.Lekshmi,Please grab your KK award-




Best Presentation Pic award to the aromatic Meen(fish) Biriyani, from Melange, the presentation looks very elegant and very much like restaurant style.Kudoos to your neat work and delicious biriyani :-)Please grab your award too,dear..








And the Top Contributor Award to the most enthusiastic & energetic blogger,Shabna @ Shabbu's Tasty Kitchen with a total of 19 traditional and yummy entries.Thats indeed a big figure and hard work,Shabna..Good going !! Please grab & feel proud of your award dear..:-)




Enjoy all the yummy entries frenz and Thanks a bunch for making this event a memorable one for me !!!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder