8 Aralık 2012 Cumartesi

{One Skein Infinity Scarf Pattern}

To contact us Click HERE
Hi friends! I hope your week is off to a great start! I'm so excited because today, I am sharing with you my very first crochet pattern!!! Just in time for the holidays too because this will be such a beautiful handmade gift!!!
 I had to make a few to get the pattern just right. For the outtakes, see my Instagram feed :) I just love how the final pattern turned out! I hope you do to!
Materials:One Skein of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick. {or any other thick yarn, but make sure you have at least 106 yards}Size M 9mm hooksmall scissorsyarn needle
Pattern:Chain 90.Join chain 1 to chain 90 with a slip stitch{you're basically making a big circle}. Make sure you don't twist your chain when you're joining. Row 1-Chain two {this counts as your first dc of the row}. Double crochet in each chain all the way around. Join with slip stitch to the top of the first chain {your chain 2}.Rows 2-5: Chain two {again, this is your first dc of the row}. Double crochet in each chain across. Join with slip stitch to the top of the first chain {your chain 2}.Finishing: Fasten off. Weave in your ends. And you're DONE!!!
**Total project time took just over an hour and one skein of yarn costs about $6. The skeins go on sale all the time though and you can often use your Michael's or JoAnn's coupons on them. So for under $10 and an hour of your time, you can make a lovely handmade gift for someone special!**
 Wrap it around your neck twice for a nice and cozy look....or let it hang for layered look!
I hope you enjoy the pattern! If you make one, I'd love to see it! I hope you can easily understand the directions. If you have any questions at all, please ask away!
Have a happy day!

Elizabeth
Pin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder