31 Aralık 2012 Pazartesi

MY 2012 Recipe Favorites

To contact us Click HERE
Well, I hope you had a joyous, blessed and peaceful Christmas. I know my family and I did, and even got my wish for snow a few days later. Now it's starting a bit like Christmas here, well winter at least.And now, many new year's blessings sent your way.
I thought about listing some of the most 2012 trafficked blog recipes (Quinoa Protein Bars, Oatmeal Bread, and Sweet Potato Quinoa Lentil Loaf...Thank you, Pinterest!).
BUT, instead I am going to list MY top 10 favorite 2012 recipes. Ones that I have made again and again, and ones that I am super proud of and wish I could give a taste to each one of you from my kitchen to yours. If you haven't tried to make these treats, sweets and creations, then I would add these to your to-do list for 2013. Yes, you may need to wait for summer for fresh berries to come in season, but let's just say that it's worth the wait.
Without further delay...
Peppermint Pattie CookiesFresh Strawberry PiePB&J Blueberry CrispTangy Kale SlawCarrot Cake CupcakesWhole Grain Lemon Poppyseed PancakesSpinach Quinoa Socca CakesDate and Raisin Oat BiscuitsChocolate Thumbprint Sunflower Seed Butter CookiesMaple Pumpkin Pie
Another prized recipe that I just recently won an award for from my friends at SunButter is the Chocolate Pudding Sunflower Pie... and with the winnings I want to try and put it towards a new camera so that maybe I will feel a little but more motivated to snap pictures to share more recipes with you in 2013. Yes, this is me feeling the end of the year wish that I could have posted more recipes that I have made, but was just too busy or pregnant-lazy to post. I am going to be seeking out some fresh energy, motivation and inspiration for 2013. So, here's to a great 2013 in my Hope for Healing Gluten-Free Kitchen! Cheers!
Many blessings, hopes and adventures to you in 2013.Much love and light as always.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder